geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Java EE 5.0
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:49:38 GMT

On Nov 8, 2006, at 12:17 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> That certainly works for me... I'm interested to hear from others
> -- especially those who have been working on 1.2... They've made a
> tremendous amount of progress (which greatly benefits JEE5, btw...).
>
> --kevan

Absolutely, there isn't a thing that is in 1.2 that doesn't benefit
Java EE 5.0.  I think Dain and others have moved the ball forward and
positioned us for the first milestone for EE 5 functionality.  Major
+1.  If I implied anything different that wasn't my intention.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org