geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Branching trunk and creating 1.2
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:21:12 GMT
On Nov 17, 2006, at 7:49 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> 1. Upgrade all the license headers and copyright notices to conform
> to the new ASF guidelines.

Just chatted with kevan and they are almost done with this.  One of
the license fixes broke something in the console and they are working
on a fix.

> 2. Need to get some issues with the connectors straightened out.

I verified the connector fix this morning and everything is working
again.

So one I get the nod from Kevan, I'll cut the branch and all the
JavaEE 5 code can pour in :)

-dain