geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject JIRA for 1.2
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 19:51:31 GMT
I see that Vamsi has been whacking away at the JIRAs in 1.2 but there
are currently over 200 JIRAs that are targetted at 1.2.  After
talking with Dain I think we all agree that 1.2 will not get all
those JIRAs applied.  I'm going to start moving the JIRAs in 1.2 and
reassign the target version to something else.  I think that going
forward JIRAs should not be targetted for a release unless the person
targetting it is prepared to make the changes.  Otherwise, the
release manager and those involved end up having to move them out.
I'm going to start moving them out and if you see one go by that you
really want in 1.2 then fell free to move it back but please be
prepared to actively work it.

Personally I'd love to see us get through the JIRAs and TCK this
through this next week and branch a week from Friday for fit and
finish.   Just my $0.02.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org