geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Slow startup time for Jetty Server in 1.2
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:47:55 GMT
Well, just for the record, I don't think the performance was all that
great under 1.1.x either.  Even then the Jetty web console was the one
module that took a noticeably long time to start.  It sounded from
Dain's message earlier like adding some caching for abstract names
might help.

Thanks,
      Aaron