geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Builders and jpa
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:15:05 GMT
Instead of leaving it up to GBeans to handle, do you think we should
just put a hook into the Configuration where you can specify byte code
transformers that it will apply to the Configuration ClassLoader?  Now
that the transformer API is there, I'm surmising that JPA may not be
the only area where this specific issue may crop up.

Thanks,
     Aaron