geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment Plan -geronimo-web.xml
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:16:16 GMT
Hi Jacek

> What I was referring to was that after a few commits your hard work
> become harder and harder to keep in sync. It doesn't happen very often
> that XSDs change, but when they do the documentation will have to be
> updated as well. It's then better to include that part in the XSDs
> themselves. Just rise an JIRA issue/task with your patch and it'll be
> committed on your behalf.

Sure.So I'm gonna work in the XSD.txt which comes with the geronimo
distribution and presently those XSD's are in lack of documentation.(I
have written the xml schema documentation for Gv1.1 and updated the
confluence long time back
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/xml-schemas.html)
So I'm planning to update the XSD flies  come in the distribution as
much as in detail  with the similar content of the same documentation
in the web base(Which I have done already).Please let me know if there
is any thing else need to be added in  XSD s.Once I complete this
task I'll create  JIRA Issue and will send the patch.(I hope with out
completing this task I can't create an issue or make the task assigned
to me isn't it?)

Have I interpreted your instructions correctly Jacek?

Best Regards
Kanchana