geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment Plan -geronimo-web.xml
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:31:02 GMT
Hi Jacek

Thanks a lot for your comments and reading it.My comments inline

Best Regards
Kanchana

On 11/2/06, Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:
> On 11/1/06, Kanchana Welagedara <kanchanas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Now the  geronimo deployment plan for web application is ready for
> > users.Please find the location here with,
> > http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-webxml.html
>
> It must've taken lots of time and effort! I hoped to read it all, but
> after a couple of paragraphs  my brain simply melt down. So much
> technical information at once for such a faint-hearted  person like me
> is not a good idea, isn't it? ;-)

Let's hope the new users are not as faint-hearted :)

> > I would like to have your feed back as input to make the other
> > deployment plans better.Therefore  following documentations are
> > presently underconstruction and will be available soon for users.
> > openejb-jar.xml
> > geronimo-ra.xml
> > geronimo-application.xml
> > geronimo-application-client.xml
>
> It's much to do and am not sure whether it's in sync after a few
> commits.

Jacek I'm sorry I didn't understand this part of the mail and can you
please kindly explain it bit more to me?Are you referring some JIRA
sort of commits?

> I think we'd be better off if we put the tag documentation
> into XSDs themselves so XML editors will provide concise information
> right when necessary.

sure Jacek .will do.