geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can't build trunk for an java.io.InvalidClassException
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:38:48 GMT
I'm worried that we didn't fix all the backward compatibility issues
adding priority into GBeanData and GBeanInfo.  I wonder if you are
doing an online build and somehow pulling down out of date config
snapshots with old-style serialized GBeanInfos.

I'll try to figure this out... but I could probably use some help
from gianny or dblevins.

Meanwhile doing an offline build or cleaning the geronimo artifacts
out of your m2 repo may help.

thanks
david jencks