geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: tomcat v6 integration game plan (longish)
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:39:43 GMT

--- David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thinking about this more I think we should perhaps rename the specs
> configs "specs" without the j2ee-1.4 stuff in the name and start
> putting the new specs into it.  I'm also starting to think that
> keeping jetty5 around in 2.0 will just slow us down even if it isn't

   Just a fleeting idea.. Could we possibly use the specs-configs
approach for the new things (JEE 1.5) and use the old way of doing
things for 1.4 stuff. I know it needs more thought.... We should have
at least one web container working all the time.

Thanks
Anita

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.