geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Setting domain for tomcat MBeans [was Re: Geronimo jmx question]
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:38:47 GMT
   The trace was in the original mail. I was getting
noSuchMethodException for "findMappingObject" then for
"findStaticResources" and welcomeFiles. Please see:
http://www.nabble.com/Geronimo-jmx-question-p7074389.html
   I added these to TomcatWebAppContext. Now I am getting the attached
trace.

Thanks
Anita

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/container/tags/tc5.5.x/TOMCAT_5_5_15/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector/MapperListener.java