geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building the new trunk
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:43:36 GMT
finishing the mail..
   You probably already know that Openejb2 can now be built by just mvn
clean install. I do not have access to IBM JDK..

Thanks
Anita

--- anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:

>   The trunk has been updated to use 2.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT version
> of
> openejb2. The openejb2 can be built just by
> mvn -o cle
> --- Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vamsi1c@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Donald,
> >
> > I tried building trunk using IBM JDK 1.5.0 sometime ago and ran
> into
> > problems in the following modules/apps and assemblies.
> >
> > modules\geronimo-connector
> > modules\geronimo-j2ee-builder
> > applications\geronimo-uddi-db
> > assemblies\geronimo-boilerplate-minimal
> > assemblies\geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee
> > assemblies\geronimo-framework
> > assemblies\geronimo-tomcat-j2ee
> > assemblies\geronimo-tomcat-minimal
> > assemblies\geronimo-jetty-j2ee
> > assemblies\geronimo-jetty-minimal
> >
> > modules\geronimo-connector gives compilation errors like

C:\GTRUNK\modules\geronimo-connector\src\main\java\org\apache\geronimo\connector\outbound\GeronimoConnectionEventListener.java:[28,34]
> > package org.apache.commons.logging does not exist.
> >
> > I got past this error by commenting out the following in pom.xml
> >
> >             <exclusions>
> >                 <exclusion>
> >                     <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
> >                     <artifactId>commons-logging</artifactId>
> >                 </exclusion>
> >             </exclusions>
> >
> > modules\geronimo-j2ee-builder gave the following error.
> > [INFO] Executing tasks
> >     [mkdir] Created dir:
> > C:\GTRUNK\modules\geronimo-j2ee-builder\target\test-ear-j2ee_1.4-
> > unpacked.ear
> >     [unzip] Expanding:
> >
> C:\GTRUNK\modules\geronimo-j2ee-builder\target\test-ear-j2ee_1.4.ear
> > into
> > C:\GTRUNK\modules\geronimo-j2ee-builder\target\test-ear-j2ee_1.4-
> > unpacked.ear
> > [INFO]

> > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> > [INFO]

> > [INFO] Error executing ant tasks
> >
> > Embedded error: Error while expanding
> >
> C:\GTRUNK\modules\geronimo-j2ee-builder\target\test-ear-j2ee_1.4.ear
> >
> C:\GTRUNK\modules\geronimo-j2ee-builder\target\test-ear-j2ee_1.4.ear
> > (The
> > system cannot find the file specified.)
> >
> > applications\geronimo-uddi-db gave the following error.
> > [INFO]

> > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> > [INFO]

> > [INFO] Error executing ant tasks
> >
> > Embedded error: Unable to delete file

C:\GTRUNK\applications\geronimo-uddi-db\target\classes\META-INF\geronimo-uddi-db\var\derby\UddiDatabase\db.lck

org.apache.maven.profiles.activation.JdkPrefixProfileActivator@a200a20

org.apache.maven.profiles.activation.OperatingSystemProfileActivator@a200a20

http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/dependency-maven-plugin/1.0/dependency-maven-plugin-1.0.pom

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/dependency-maven-plugin/1.0/dependency-maven-plugin-1.0.pom