geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form editors for Geronimo Deployment Plans
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:56:54 GMT
Hello Sachin,
Just an update on the status. Since past 2 weeks I haven't been working on
this. Currently being caught up in some other work of immediate attention.
This week also I won't be able to work on it.

I will start again from Nov 13th and I commit to finish this work on
Deployment Plan Editors before end of December.

--
Thx,
Shiva