geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB 2 test failures
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:34:43 GMT
Unit tests should not really take to much time... and thus should not
really be turned off.  Tests may need to be revisited to improve the
speed, or split them off into unit and integration tests (easy to do
with TestNG using groups).

Also, not sure what the fork mode is set to currently for OpenEJB,
but if you can, use "once" to only spin off one jvm for the entire
flight of tests.  Using "pertest" will slow things down significantly.

--jason