geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject svn:external include of openejb2 into G ?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:58:58 GMT
Now that OpenEJB is at Apache, I don't see any reason why we don't
use svn:externals to include the openejb2 modules directly into the
server/trunk tree.

Then we will have a "openejb" tree (peer to modules) and can build
everything at once... giving us a better chance of always keeping in
sync.

  * * *

Only need to add the svn prop, and make a few changes to the top-
level pom.xml to make it work.  Appears to build fine too.  I think
this is a good short-term solution to help keep dev in

Comments (either way)?

--jason