geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Logging problems
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:14:24 GMT
   The same can be achieved by setting DEBUG to INFO in
log4j.logger.org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanSingleReference=DEBUG.
  It was nice to be able to just add one line to debug a class, and not
hunt down the threshold to change it... Though I agree that for a
release the threshold should be set to INFO.

Thanks
Anita

--- Dain Sundstrom <dain@iq80.com> wrote:

> The log level is set to INFO:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/assemblies/
> geronimo-boilerplate-minimal/src/main/resources/var/log/server-
> log4j.properties
>
> -dain
>
> On Nov 10, 2006, at 6:33 PM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:
>
> >    The log file only contains environment info. No other
> > information is
> > being written.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anita

> > Cheap talk?
> > Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.
> > http://voice.yahoo.com

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com