geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Need help with IBM JDK 1.5
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:34:32 GMT
Hi Anita,

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here is what I found:

First, I don't see an rt.jar present in lib.

My JRE is the IBM J9 version of 1.5.0 for windows.

However, I did find an "xml.jar" that included the following two
TransformerFactoryImpl.classes:

TransformerFactoryImpl.class 13,289   org\apache\xalan\processor\
TransformerFactoryImpl.class 22,760   org\apache\xalan\xsltc\trax\

Joe