geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Geronimo Custom Plugin Class loading Issues
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:10:32 GMT
Hi All,

I want to write a custom GBean for the Geronimo 1.1. Basically I am
following the Advanced Plugin Sample in the G user documentation. My
custom plug in pretty much the same as Quartz  plug in in the sample. It
has a deployer part and manager part.
In my plugin I want to use xml beans 2.2.0 rather than 2.0.0  which
comes with Geronimo.  So the class loading issues has to be resolved
from my geronimo-service.xml of the manager part. How do I resolve this
issue? Has anybody used xml beans 2.2.0 with their plugin components?
Do I need to write some extra coding in the application manager GBean side?

All ideas are well come.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera