geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: jspc-maven-plugin
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 02:51:58 GMT
While Tomcat is creating a new version of Jasper it looks like Jetty is
using Glassfish.  I guess we can use Jasper to compile the JSPs even if
Glassfish is used to in the runtime.  We could also look into using
Jasper for both Tomcat and Jetty but since Jetty is already using
Glassfish I was assuming that we would do the same.

Joe