geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: Weekly: Geronimo 1.2-r472744
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:04:55 GMT
Kevan Miller wrote:
> I took a look at the binary and src distributions that Dain created
> last week. I ran ARAT (http://code.google.com/p/arat/) and spent some
> time poking around the binary distribution. Here are the issues that I
> noted. I'm going to start working on the license/notice issues from
> the binary distribution. Anybody willing to help out with the source
> distribution issues?
I just finished adding licenses to all of the source files listed in the
attached geronimo-NoLicense.txt file.

I am not building and running the tests to make sure I didn't put in a
license in the wrong comment type (using "#"'s instead of "<!--"'s etc)

I'll attach a patch to the JIRA as soon as the build and test are finished.

Jay