geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Drive to Five
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 02:24:54 GMT
Hi Matt, very-well articulated. I'm ready and I particularly like the idea of having a separate
branch to
house the 5.0 code. I have some JSF code and JSR-88 deployment code for 5.0 that is looking
for a good home
and a dedicated branch (and/or trunk) will mitigate some of the synchronization problems that
I'm having (as
others have also noted). Thanks

Tim