geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Drive to Five
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:44:56 GMT
Nice work Matt! I agree that JEE 5 implementation for Geronimo is
essential to make us very competitive. Seeing the dates for our possible
releases will definitely guide us developers on what to shoot for and
also give our users an idea on what to expect from Geronimo in the next
few months.

Best wishes,
chris