geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: The Drive to Five
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:13:27 GMT
I agree that it is critical for us to support Java EE 5 quickly to be
competitive.  I also agree that a common goal such as this (with target
dates and all) is a great way to foster community.

Moving this work to trunk or if need be a full branch will also help
resolve some of the issues that I've been hitting working on the sparse
tree in the sandbox and things quickly getting out of sync.

Great note Matt (and catchy slogan :-) !   I'm ready!

Joe