geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Build question - configs
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:43:40 GMT
Vamsi,

I'm not sure if this is correct but I think if you want a module (jar)
level dependency that is added to the assembly repo but not included in
the config plan you can do the folllowing:
-  add a dependency entry in geronimo-dependency.xml under that module's
src/main/resources/META-INF/  (see modules/tomcat for an example).  IIUC
this will result in the dependency being inserted into the repo (if it
is not already present) at the time any configuration which includes the
module is deployed.

Joe