geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r473068 - in /geronimo/site/trunk: docs/redirects/.htaccess xdocs/redirects/faq.html
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:53:14 GMT
Dude, you saw the email before me getting it in my inbox, wow !!!

I just kept the same structure I saw there. The reason for this redirect is that the welcome
app (in the Console) points to a faq.html page that is no longer used.
I would rather point to the appropriate resource directly from the application but I think
we agree some time ago to use redirects for these kind of things.

I'm about to open a JIRA (and add a fix) to address this welcome app issue.

PS, thanks for the "typo" warning ;-)

Cheers!
Hernan