geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Java EE 5 sandbox
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 03:47:01 GMT
Jay,

Thanks for the patch for the excludes (and to David for the exclude
hint).   I applied it in rev. 472760

Do you also get the security test failure that I'm seeing or are you
skipping the tests (as I now am)?  I'm trying to figure out if this test
failure is a general problem or a windows specific.

Thanks,
Joe