geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Server trunk build failure (activemq issues)
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 21:04:41 GMT
It seems that there are some problems with our dependencies on activemq
4.0.1 in trunk.

The first problem (with the activecluster jar) seems to be that the
maven-metadata.xml is not correct on
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository .  It doesn't
include an entry for the 4.0.1 version.

The second problem (with the activemq jar) might be an error in our
dependencies.  I don't see a 4.0.1 version of the activemq jar.  Is this
supposed to be activemq-core jar?

These are the errors I hit with a clean repo and a fresh checkout
(rev.472130).

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) incubator-activemq:activecluster:jar:4.0.1

   Then, install it using the command:
       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=incubator-activemq
-DartifactId=activecluster \
           -Dversion=4.0.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

   Path to dependency:
         1)
org.apache.geronimo.configs:jetty-clustering-builder-wadi:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
         2) incubator-activemq:activecluster:jar:4.0.1

2) incubator-activemq:activemq:jar:4.0.1

   Then, install it using the command:
       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=incubator-activemq
-DartifactId=activemq \
           -Dversion=4.0.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

   Path to dependency:
         1)
org.apache.geronimo.configs:jetty-clustering-builder-wadi:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
         2) incubator-activemq:activemq:jar:4.0.1

----------
2 required artifacts are missing.

for artifact:

org.apache.geronimo.configs:jetty-clustering-builder-wadi:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
   codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
   apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),