geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo Performance Report - Input Requested
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:01:29 GMT
Matt,

I think this looks really good.  Excellent analysis and explanations.
Just a few comments:

-  Page numbers on each page would help with references ;-)
-  Diagram numbers would also be helpful
-  Would it be possible to get a brief (sentence or two) explanation of
each of the runtime parameters and the functions they execute at the
server?  I'm sure this is included in the daytrader doc but a brief
overview in this doc would help set the context.
-  Were the actual HPG targets specified someplace in the document that
I missed?  I see them in the graphics but it's kind of difficult to
"guess" the precise value from the graphic.
-  I presume PingServlet2Session is the same as 2SessionEJB in the graphic?
-  I presume PingServlet2EntityEJBRemote is the same as 2EntityRemote in
the graphic?
-  There were some parameters/results that I didn't see in the graphics
(I presume by design but I'm just checking) ...  PingServlet2Include,
PingServlet2JSP, PingHTTPSession2, PingHTTPSession3,
PingServlet2Session2Entity.   Since these weren't included in the
graphics we don't really know the target that you were measuring against
  (the HPG value).
-  typo - PingHHTPSession2 -> PingHTTPSession2

Thanks,
Joe