geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Geronimo Performance Report - Input Requested
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 08:55:57 GMT
Hi Matt,

It looks great work !!!!

I want to add one question and few more suggestions.

Question:
What is the formula of HPG? Is it a secret one? :-)

Suggestions:
1. Better we have comparison between IBM and Sun JVMs in this performances.
2. As database could you please consider inbuilt Apache Derby too?
3. Since it shows better performance in web tier than EJB, can't we get
a HPG value comparison for light weight container stuff (Spring,
Hibernate) ?

I hope you will publish these values pretty soon in some popular web
sites ;-) .

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera