geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Release Notes from JIRA
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 22:13:51 GMT
Yup, showing a picture of the known issues at release time would be nice.

While reviewing all the JIRAs with "Open" status I see a bunch that where created in 2004.
Many refer to 1.0-M3 which I'm leaning to believe (actually hoping) are no longer relevant.
I'll take a closer look and see what (if something) can be done, if we can clean some that
would be great.

Cheers!
Hernan