geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Eclipse Plugin 1.2.0
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 21:37:53 GMT
Hi Sachin,
I'm stuck with a deployment descriptor editor issue. I think you mentioned it's been reported
already.
Once I got it failing I am no longer able to edit geronimo-web.xml for instance. I deleted
the file, recreated it, did some other stuffs but still I can not get that file opened again
with the editor. Text based editors work fine.

Any pointers?

Cheers!
Hernan