geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Eclipse Plugin 1.2.0
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 21:37:53 GMT
Hi Sachin,
I'm stuck with a deployment descriptor editor issue. I think you mentioned it's been reported
Once I got it failing I am no longer able to edit geronimo-web.xml for instance. I deleted
the file, recreated it, did some other stuffs but still I can not get that file opened again
with the editor. Text based editors work fine.

Any pointers?

Sachin Patel wrote:
> The Eclipse Plugin v1.2.0 is ready for release.  The plugin has been
> updated and re-written to move away from the WTP Generic Server
> Framework, and no longer relies on the Generic Server implementation in
> WTP.  Other bug fixes and feature updates are indicated in the release
> notes.
> The driver requires the 1.5.1 release of WTP and is available for
> download here...
> Note: Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to maintain equal
> versions between the server and the plugin, as the plugins where
> incremented from either 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 due to the fact that the
> changes where not "minor".  The feature version was then bumped from
> 1.1.0 to 1.2.0 to indicate the "non-maintenance" release and thus no
> longer matches the server version.
> [+1] Release
> [0] No opinion
> [-1] Do not release
> I'll plan on concluding the vote on Monday, November 6th at 9 AM EDT
> -sachin

View raw message