geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: important: License issues in Geronimo 1.0 Samples
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:27:31 GMT
As I said, I worked with other folks on those samples and I submitted the patch into JIRA granting
ASL, that's why I asked you if you could fix the headers in the docs you were updating. I
wasn't asking for anything weird as you suggested in a previous email, but you're right, I
should probably go fix all those src myself.

I will work on a doc about granting license to ASF for all the docs and attachments and put
a link on Geronimo's cwiki homepage. The license issue does not apply only to the samples
but to the doc and images altogether.

Cheers!
Hernan