geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: important: License issues in Geronimo 1.0 Samples
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:26:33 GMT
Lasantha,
those samples were donated to the project ergo they should only display ASF2 license.

This is the text we have in trunk today

<!--
    Copyright 2006 The Apache Software Foundation

    Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
    you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
    You may obtain a copy of the License at

    limitations under the License.
-->

Could you please remove the unnecessary (old) data and comments and add the appropriate lines
to each of the files for all the samples you are updating.

http://www.apache.org/licenses may give you some additional tips.

Thanks for taking care of this.

Cheers!
Hernan