geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: important: License issues in Geronimo 1.0 Samples
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:41:14 GMT
Hi Lasantha,
I'm reviewing it now. I worked on this article and at that time did not pay attention to this
license issue. In fact, the earlier releases of these sample had no license at all.

There are about 3 samples in the same situation, I would encourage you to continue with the
other samples until I found an appropriate solution to this issue.

The other samples have no license headers so we should add some and also clean some of the
original comments in the src code that were more for our own tracking purposes.

Thanks a lot for helping out updating these samples.

Cheers!
Hernan