geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: New Dojo version available - 0.4
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:11:41 GMT
Paul McMahan wrote:
> I upgraded to dojo-0.4 in my local geronimo and the JMX portlet still
> seems to work ok.   Jay unless you're already working on a patch for
> upgrading dojo I'll create a JIRA and check in the upgraded library.
> With so many bug fixes and improvements I think we definitely want to
> get this into geronimo 1.2.

Paul,

I have also been using dojo-0.4 on my local server.  Everything appears
to be working ok (I just checked the JMX portlet viewer after I read
your email).  I could make the patch for changing over the pom, but I
can't check in the new library - so maybe you should just go ahead and
push it in.

Jay