geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Closing issues with an RTC process.
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:25:12 GMT
I'm going through and doing some JIRA cleanup, and I've found a problem
with a JIRA that doesn't seem to allow closing.  This JIRA

Has already been integrated, but was left open for any potential
additional work.  I think this should be closed out and new JIRAs opened
for additional POP3 features (which has already happened).
Unfortunately, this appears to have been switched over to an
RTC-process, and the Close or Resolve operations no longer appear
available.  What's the appropriate way to close this one out?

Rick