geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build problems - GBeanInfo serialVersionUID
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:35:17 GMT
Toby,
   By now you have probably have had a successful build. Here are some
more items from my build survival kit:
1. Never delete full .m2 repo.
2. After an svn update always build offline. The build will fail saying
something is missing. Only build that module/config online. If any
geronimo jars/cars with numbered version got downloaded during this
step, delete modules/configs directory from .m2 repo. Rebuild
modules/configs offline. Keep your .m2 repo free of numbered version.
    If you need to download new version of external jars like tranql,
openejb be sure to delete the old directories from .m2 repo. This keeps
.m2 repo neat.
3. If there is a problem with genesis jars, check that out too, and
build it offline.
    I was offline and could not answer your mail earlier.

Thanks
Anita

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/config/config/1.1-SNAPSHOT/config-1.1-SNAPSHOT.pom

http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/config/config/1.1-SNAPSHOT/config-1.1-SNAPSHOT.pom