geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lasantha Ranaweera" <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Geronimo Custom Plugin Class loading Issues
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:13:21 GMT
Hi Aron,

Yes you are correct in your description. I explained my problem to the
David Jencks exactly. May be you can help me on that matter too since you
have more experience in the GBeans than me. Big thanks for Geronimo
plugins project and your very descriptive GBeans chapter on your book.

According to your description I need not to include new version of xml
beans to the JAR file of plugin component. I can add it to the Geronimo
repository. Am I correct? If you can come up with sample
geronimo-service.xml that will be more clear to me. :)

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera