geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Maven feedback ?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:43:59 GMT
I have to agree with Prasad.  I have the same love-hate issues with
Maven.

So far... Maven has been almost more trouble than its worth for G due
to the build complexity and the tight dependencies with OpenEJB.
This more often than not causes problems unless you build half of G,
then OpenEJB, then the rest of G.

For small simple projects its probably fine... though I'm still drawn
as to how much I really believe that.

--jason