geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build problems - GBeanInfo serialVersionUID
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:49:17 GMT
Toby,

The build was very unstable and unreliable a month ago.  Now it has
stabilized and I have a successful build consistently.  Infact, I have a
successful build with the latest code (except for the recent revisions for
the headers).  I have not tried with an empty repo though (owing to low
download speeds at where I am).

--vamsi