geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching trunk and creating 1.2
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:04:11 GMT
Matt, as I understand, the commits should go into both places (trunk and
branches\1.2) right?  And dooes the goat herder need to take care of the
missing commits or just push the goat to commit in both places?

Good to see that the JIRAs for 1.2 count is coming down :o).  It would have
been even better if many were addressed rather than moved to 2.0 and
WishList :o(.  But, once again every thing can not be addressed right away.

--vamsi