geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server startup fails with Sun JDK 1.5, xalan missing
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:48:28 GMT
Kevan,

I started G using geronimo.bat.  The server started fine.  But the exception
causing startup failure for others was thrown after the server started :o).
Here is the console output tail.

Geronimo Application Server started
Exception in thread "Timer-2"
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfiguratio
nError: Provider org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found
        at javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.XmlUtil.newTransformerFactory
(XmlUtil
.java:95)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.XmlUtil.newTransformerFactory
(XmlUtil
.java:79)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager.saveXm
lToFile(LocalAttributeManager.java:494)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager.save(L
ocalAttributeManager.java:459)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager$2.run(
LocalAttributeManager.java:667)