geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA for 1.2
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:06:12 GMT
Hi Matt,

Good to see that JIRAs targetted for 1.2 got attention finally.  IMHO,
eliminating/fixing problems in the existing code is as important as new
features.  Some of these JIRAs had patches waiting for a long time. One less
JIRA to worry about is always good :o).  I agree that all JIRAs can not be
addressed in 1.2.  But, if a few others pay attention to the JIRA we should
be able to tackle most of them.

--vamsi