geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Drive to Five
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:59:53 GMT
Here is a challenge worthy of our talents! ;-)   Now that Dain and
Alan have the 1.2 release nearly wrestled into a sleeper hold I agree
that the time is right to get real serious about a Java EE5 release.
The proposed dates sound aggressive but that's good because I think
they will help keep us motivated through the busy holiday season.

For my part I would like to help with the Tomcat v6 integration.  I've
looked at the Tomcat work that Jeff did for Geronimo 1.x and am
hopeful that we can borrow from that design.  I've been lurking on
dev@tomcat and they're marching toward a v6 release which is currently
in alpha (about to tag a 6.0.2, I think).

Best wishes,
Paul