geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.2 Fit and Finish
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 21:12:13 GMT
I went thru all_changes.log and for each remaining item marked "Not
Merged" I verified that it is either already in trunk or is
unnecessary.  I marked r389206 as merged because I think all the parts
that trunk needs are there but if someone has a min could you please
double check it?

Best wishes,
Paul