geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release Eclipse Plugin 1.2.0
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 15:10:59 GMT
For what its worth I examined the eclipse plugin and was +1 except for
the copyright headers.  I had assumed that we would need to respin the
binaries after updating the copyright headers and that would result in
a follow-on vote.  But if the respin is not necessary and the
copyright headers are now in place then I'm +1.

Best wishes,
Paul