geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Dojo version available - 0.4
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:37:38 GMT
I upgraded to dojo-0.4 in my local geronimo and the JMX portlet still
seems to work ok.   Jay unless you're already working on a patch for
upgrading dojo I'll create a JIRA and check in the upgraded library.
With so many bug fixes and improvements I think we definitely want to
get this into geronimo 1.2.

Best wishes,
Paul