geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 1.2 Branch is cut
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:30:59 GMT
  I can build the trunk with target set to 1.5. I had to build openejb2
locally with some modifications (see attached pom.xml). The server
starts (using startup) and the console seems to work. There are few
exceptions:

15:02:06,655 ERROR [[/console-standard]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found
	at javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at
uk.ltd.getahead.dwr.convert.DOMConverter.<init>(DOMConverter.java:157)
Method)
	at

Thanks
Anita

--- Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Let's move to building the trunk's  soure and target with 1.5 quickly
> please. The testsuite is broken because the 'mvn' execution needs a
> 1.5 but the server it starts within it needs a 1.4 jdk.
>
> The workaround is to first start the server using 1.4 and then run
> testsuite using 1.5.
>
> Cheers
> Prasad

> > Yes, lets do this for 2.0-SNAPSHOT
> >
> > --jason

> > > We are using it now for trunk I thought.  I'd like to make it all
> > > 1.5 in terms of generated classes, etc.  Thoughts.

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre