geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Kernel builder question during maven build process
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:21:04 GMT
If you look down near the end of the configs poms you see something like:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.plugins</groupId>
                <artifactId>car-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <deploymentConfigs>
                        <deploymentConfig>${gbeanDeployer}</deploymentConfig>
                        <deploymentConfig>${j2eeDeployer}</deploymentConfig>
                        <deploymentConfig>${jettyDeployer}</deploymentConfig>
                        <deploymentConfig>${clientDeployer}</deploymentConfig>
                        <deploymentConfig>${openejbDeployer}</deploymentConfig>
                        <deploymentConfig>${axisDeployer}</deploymentConfig>
                    </deploymentConfigs>
                    <module>
                        <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.applications</groupId>
                        <artifactId>geronimo-dojo</artifactId>
                        <version>${version}</version>
                        <type>war</type>
                    </module>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

The deploymentConfigs are the builder configs that need to be started before we start trying
to build the current module.  Through some maven magic Jason made it so these even turn into
dependencies so they don't need to be duplicated in the dependency list!

thanks
david jencks