geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From toby cabot <t...@caboteria.org>
Subject Re: build problems - GBeanInfo serialVersionUID
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:41:45 GMT
On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 01:22:55PM -0800, Jason Dillon wrote:
> The error is most likely due to a transient network failure or
> corrupt local metadata... hard to tell which it is based on Maven's
> default output.  Might get some hints by running with -X (or might not).

I tried watching the network traffic with ethereal and my network
looks good so I went on a mission to blow away as much maven metadata
as I could find, updated to the latest svn (I was a day old) and tried
again and now things look better, at least I'm getting past where I
was stopping before.  It looks as if "corrupt local metadata" is the
answer.  Thanks for your help.