geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Server trunk build failure (activemq issues)
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:40:56 GMT
   I hit this error while building geronimo-clustering-wadi module:
Path to dependency:
      1)
org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-clustering-wadi:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT
      2) org.codehaus.wadi:wadi-activecluster:jar:2.0M2-SNAPSHOT
      3) incubator-activemq:activecluster:jar:4.0.1
   it is coming from wadi-activecluster. Once this error comes, the jar
can not be downloaded without deleting the offending directory,
incubator-activemq in this case. I deleted incubator-activemq and it
was downloaded from:
Downloading:
http://dist.codehaus.org/wadi/dependencies/maven2/incubator-activemq/activemq
/4.0.1/activemq-4.0.1.jar

Thanks
Anita

--- Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net> wrote:

> It seems that there are some problems with our dependencies on
> activemq
> 4.0.1 in trunk.
>
> The first problem (with the activecluster jar) seems to be that the
> maven-metadata.xml is not correct on
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository .  It doesn't
> include an entry for the 4.0.1 version.
>
> The second problem (with the activemq jar) might be an error in our
> dependencies.  I don't see a 4.0.1 version of the activemq jar.  Is
> this
> supposed to be activemq-core jar?
>
> These are the errors I hit with a clean repo and a fresh checkout
> (rev.472130).
>

> [INFO]

> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]

> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) incubator-activemq:activecluster:jar:4.0.1
>
>    Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>    Then, install it using the command:
>        mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=incubator-activemq
> -DartifactId=activecluster \
>            -Dversion=4.0.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>    Path to dependency:
>          1)

org.apache.geronimo.configs:jetty-clustering-builder-wadi:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>          2) incubator-activemq:activecluster:jar:4.0.1
>
> 2) incubator-activemq:activemq:jar:4.0.1
>
>    Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>    Then, install it using the command:
>        mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=incubator-activemq
> -DartifactId=activemq \
>            -Dversion=4.0.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>    Path to dependency:
>          1)

org.apache.geronimo.configs:jetty-clustering-builder-wadi:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>          2) incubator-activemq:activemq:jar:4.0.1
>
> ----------
> 2 required artifacts are missing.
>
> for artifact:

org.apache.geronimo.configs:jetty-clustering-builder-wadi:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT

> from the specified remote repositories:
>    central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>    apache.snapshots
> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
>    codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
>    apache-snapshots
> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
>    codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>

> Thanks,
> Joe

Sponsored Link

For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.